- Contact :
- Regular runs : Meet every Saturday
morning at 9.45am at Sandilands, corner with Grimwade Avenue, off Addiscombe Road, Croydon,
- All abilities catered for, just turn up on for a Saturday morning run for a Taster Run and fit in with the
appropriate group from walkers, joggers, to marathon runners
- At the end of the month after your first Taster Run you would be expected to join the Club. First run is free then £1.00 per session and the joining fee £20.00 per annum.
- Alternative organised runs for members can be seen at
Current list of dates
- Members training sessions for races and fun runs for those want to do training with others
(not compulsory at all!)
- Club members get discounts at all sports shops
- Application form to join CRS (Word document)
- For other clubs around the country check the
National Directory listing of all groups
nationwide; however note that this list is not necessarily up to date.
There is no national co-ordinator at present, and I don't get
notified very often. Therefore I am sorry to say the list isn't
completely accurate as contact details do change and people move etc.
If you don't see a
club near you try the nearest one or try your local council who may have a
Sports Development Officer who can offer advice. Libraries and Leisure Centres
usually have directories and may have other local clubs. Failing all this
why not start one up yourself - I could offer some advice, as indeed could
some of the contacts on the list!